Pages

Thursday, 1 September 2011

Kevin Henry 5k Series - Haverhill


Tonight saw the concluding 5k of the Kevin Henry Series. I've been participating in these races to help my Triathlon club win the title, everyone's performance counts towards the overall title, no matter how slow or poorly positioned.

Obviously not everyone in the club is as slow as I am, in fact the club hosts a number of truly impressive athletes. And so, thanks to a series of sterling performances from the top athletes and the well-meaning effort of struggling beginners such as myself, the club took the overall title, as well as the overall men's and the best lady awards.

The last race took place in Haverhill tonight, I have no idea what my time was (having lost my stop watched) but it would be nice to have finished on a high and with a PB.

No comments:

Post a Comment